Pages

fall/winter 2016

i think my absolute favorite memory from fall was going to the jack o' lantern blaze at van cortlandt manor. it was so spooky + over the top + beautiful—there's over 7,000 hand carved pumpkins filled with neon lights in crazy designs. it was like disney land for people who hate disney land + are way too into halloween. logan humored me as i stopped + stared at every arrangement, then bought me a piece of pumpkin pie + some hot cider for the train ride home. i grabbed a few shots of that + a halloween party on this disposable camera.

winter, as usual, was very rough for me + left me inside hiding from the cold most of the time. i was interning at billboard magazine full-time as a fashion intern, which was a lot of learning as i went + tightening my writing. the newly constructed Q train stop near logan's upper east side apartment opened, so naturally we made a production of riding it one stop to his neighborhood shake shack. i went home for the holidays, which is always a much needed break from the snow.

me + a sea of jack o' lanterns

all real pumpkins!!


my pumpkin boi
logan + steven buscemi 
alex + wei
haylin's halloween party
indoor warmth

disposable of logan looking confused in my bed

logan descending impatiently to the Q

me at shake shack, blurry image courtesy of logan

tia in my hometown bed, in florida for the holidays

france + a blurry rainbow (rest in peace, ruffian dog)
oyster 

No comments:

Post a Comment