Pages

summer in the city

photo dump from the rest of this summer. most of these are disposables. for my birthday, we went out in bushwick & managed to get a lot of free beer bc I was turning 21. my mom & aunt & cousin visited me for my birthday week as well. we saw the koons exhibition & got barricaded into the sidewalk as president obama drove thru the skreets of nyc. it was a perfect day, I love all the people in my life. 

ALSO I finally got to see brand new!!! they played the forest hill stadium. having heard seventy times 7, I can die happy. (shouts out to jesse lacey the og sad boi never could find those d pics oh well)


21st bitches

poppin out w the bbs


the selfie she took before taking the picture above

hbd alex!!!



LMAO THIS NIGHT


france & marley

waitin 4 da president

BRAND NEW MOTHERFUCKERS

modest mouse


plants r friends

bathrooms r personal





No comments:

Post a Comment