Pages

JUNGLEPUSSY ~ momaps1, august

junglepussy had a show in august. I had been listening to her new album "satisfaction guaranteed" every single day (and have been since she dropped it ok). she goes hard as fuck and is so real, it's something that's gotten her relatively far in her music career. there's nothing like her out there & you can tell she's speaking from her own experiences/beliefs. so refreshing & inspiring. spending the summer in new york city with my girls was the perfect backdrop for her goddess flow.

so yaa, the momaps1 venue in queens is hella fun. there was a huge crowd, but I jumped the rope to where the photographers were bc no one stopped me. I was at her feet & shaking with a rush of adrenaline bc I could see how hard she was working and performing. so amazing. shooting her was definitely one of my favorite memories of the summer.

goddesssss











IT'S A FULL TIME JOB FUCKING LOVIN YASELF






PAT YA PUSSY LIKE YA DON'T CARE












No comments:

Post a Comment