Pages

spring break p.1


for spring break this year, I flew into orlando and accompanied my sisters to megacon. I didn't get 80% of the references but it was an "interesting" experience..... I spent the rest of my break at home (where the sun exists). most of my friends had a different break, but I still got to see them for a few days. this was what was left of my black & white roll. more photos in color to come sooooon of ultra and such.  





megacon

"the comic cellar"



eeeeee

why the face?




enthusiasm


selling llamas
brianna
blerp
tia




30s themed
you have something on your lip
adorable
au naturale










poorly lit italian restaurant


tia with the verticals

enjoying some accordion 


da queens*~~**


big sun coming strong through the motel blinds


la maison

driving to miami

miami





how does this make you feel

2 comments: