Pages

morocco: marrakech

for my spring break I got to travel to marrakech, morocco, as well as throughout spain and italy. unfortunately, the battery to my camera died the day I got to spain. so here are some memories from morocco, starting w marrakech. it was unreal... looking through these pictures again makes me want to cry. we stayed in this riad in the middle of the old medina. we walked throughout all the souks, riads & mosques. ana & I ate pigeon. 

also, moroccan architecture > european architecture :-)


view from the riad terrace

koutoubia mosque

medina


saadian tombs

palais de la bahia 

souk




medina streets

maison de la photographie

ben youssef 

old dorm room

too beautiful

ma girls

the real islam is peace


feminin pluriel




jus a little lost

new marrakech







No comments:

Post a Comment