Pages

november 2014

november was a really weird month... the eric garner grand jury decision was super triggering/fucked up & hard to navigate emotionally. the worst part is it's yet another murder our justice system has failed to recognize EVEN WITH VIDEO PROOF. so fucking infuriating & depressing. I'm v grateful for my communities & friends in new york bc we have each other to support in supporting black lives. it's tensions like this that can be super polarizing in terms of who I chose to surround myself w & what fundamental politics I want to recognize in others as an indigenous woman. it feels good to be w people u trust when rejecting yet another oppressive/racist outlet of this dumb as country that was built on genocide & slavery. so much love for my beautiful bbs of color <3

on a lighter note, I FINALLY got to see ryan hemsworth! his new album "alone for the first time" is really neat to witness bc it's his first showcase of a conceptually tight body of work & songwriting. he featured a lot of sick indie artists for vocals like lontalius & alex g. I think my favorite rn is "by myself" w little cloud. & his show was fucking phenomenal. he had a lot of light props & involved visuals on a projector. a thing I really admire abt ryan is his commitment to the experience of his art. he makes sure it's a well-rounded & interactive experience. such good vibes & energy, definitely one of the funnest nights of 2014. 

the rest of the photos are random shots of yung lean, fucking around in nyc & thanksgiving break back in ftl ~


los campesinos


bbs

demonstration against police brutality

yung lean's uggs, upset security guard

my blonde sister

hunter & dew

hey beau


we look so prepared!

yung inuit we out here en route to ryan squaaaaaad

fuq

goin dumb

SUCKER FOR PUNISHMENT


@ hot rabbit omg

rare jenny wang appearance

wat

No comments:

Post a Comment