Pages

leaving green sleeves

the beginning of summer. these are from my last days in new york with zach (naturally we found ourselves in chinatown), and my 10 day span in florida. I missed everyone more than I realized, 10 days was not nearly enough time, but I'll be back in july. 

on a side note, my mom spoils me now that I'm a **~*~big college student*~~** living in new york off of microwave popcorn and cup noodles. this spoiling includes: rustic inn. please refer to photo 21.




defiance, ohio

morningside park












the cutest little girl



guru zach

a spindle, a darkness, a fever, and a necklace


just some qurls trying on bathing suits

peering from the pier

lookin moody

sister



discomfort



landlocked blues


rustic inn

is your mouth watering or

hardrock


sterling's


yoga antics
true love
LOFT MUSIC
rebecca

orgy
greetings from the bed

lonely at the bar
reflections

No comments:

Post a Comment